We spent a year in South America exploring white sandy beaches, bug-filled jungles, snow-capped mountains and elegant colonial cities. We danced the tango, galloped horses through Wild West scenery, got up close with alligators and monkeys in the Amazon rainforest, and trekked amongst giant wax palms.
We want to share some of our favourite places on the continent with you – some are well known and others more off the beaten track. We hope to give you ideas to plan your own trip to South America.
South America Highlights is a 51 page ebook featuring:
- Descriptions of 28 of our favourite destinations in Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Peru and Colombia.
- Lots of wanderlust-inducing photos.
- Our top picks for accommodation, restaurants and transport.
- Our average daily travel costs for each country.
- Travel tips covering transport, safety, learning Spanish and surviving as a vegetarian.
- A beautiful design by Simon.
Whether you’re planning a trip to South America, reliving your own experiences, or just want to soak up the atmosphere of this vast and distinct region, we hope you find something within the ebook that inspires and excites you.
Get Your Free Copy
To get your free copy of South America Highlights all you need to do is sign up for our free monthly newsletter. Every month we’ll email you with our latest updates and travel tips that you won’t read on the blog, plus details of our latest posts.
Enter your email address here to get your free ebook:
Once you have signed up and confirmed your subscription we’ll email you a link to South America Highlights so you can download it right away.
Thanks and we hope you enjoy the book,
Erin & Simon